Today it rained and while for most people it may just be annoying, for me it consists of my love of jumping in puddles but with all of my grace I usually just end up falling in them. Being from the southwest rain is a bit of a novelty so I can't help but to wake up slightly giddy to the sounds of thunder and rain drops. My goals for the day thankfully could be accomplished with or without weather. The plan was to organize my school assignments and my newest volunteer project. It is amazing how it is easy and interesting to organize others but when it comes to getting myself organized it is such a chore. In conclusion, today I have accomplished 4 hours of volunteering, cleaned my car out, read, watered plants (that are not even mine), dusted, did dishes, read some more, talked to people on the phone, did laundry, watched some Chuck, and created/edited a blog. Needless to say I have yet to start on organizing my semester, not surprising as I minored in procrastination with my last degree. Now that my productive day is at an end I can proudly say Puddles: Zero and Me: Three.
As an additional randomness, the other night as I was lying in bed I thought to myself "self, I should create a blog," I never did...SO I am glad you did...It's very fun and light. Nice job and keep it up!
ReplyDelete