At first I thought my pillow was only for memorizing my face. In the month that I have had my memorizing face pillow I have determined it is good for back support on long drives and today I have discovered a new use. I came home, super frustrated with nursing school. I am currently loving my clinical rotations but the courses pertaining to test preparation and busy work make me want to pull my hair out, buy a tent, and live in the woods off of nature for the duration of my life. With all of these emotions I crawled into my bed, planted my face firmly in my pillow and screamed for a duration that I felt should have been sufficient to blow of steam. I asked my cousin/roommate if she had heard me and she replied "No, and you know you do not have to use a pillow." She demonstrated by screaming out loud as if this was something she did all the time. I followed suit and my final recommendation is although the pillow works well it is much better when the scream is uninhibited :)
LOL, my daughter is so creative.
ReplyDeleteseriously i now have the mental pic of u screaming into a pillow...when im mad i just get on the phone and scream at u lol...i guess i should invest in a good pillow???
ReplyDeleteChica, I'm going to stop giving you gifts....lol Really? You need a real job and soon or I'm going to be hearing about you on the news....giggle
ReplyDeleteSorry you were frustrated.